it's all about me, myself and my stuffs !

February 21, 2009

Tag

The Rules:

It’s harder than it looks. Copy to your own note, erase my answer, enter yours and TAG 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to each answer of the following questions. They have to be real, nothing made up!

If the person before you had the same initial, you must use different answers. You cannot copy any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Have fun!

1. What is your name: Sam

2. A four letter word: Same

3. A boy’s name? Simon Michael Prokovish

4. A girl’s name? Slyvia Teh

5. An occupation: Student

6. A color: Silver

7. Something you wear: Swimming suit

8. A food: Spaghetti

9. Something found in the bathroom: Soap

10. A place: Slovakia

11. A reason for being late: Someone blocked my way

12. Something you shout: Sibeh sueh!!

13. A movie title: Sleepy Hollow

14. Something you drink: Sparkling juice

15. A musical group: S.H.E

16. A street name: Songkat road

17. A type of car: Sonata Hyundai

18. A song title: Stronger by Britney Spears

19. A verb: Sit

I don't feel like tagging anyone but I hope Seen, Shengwa, Kean, Keng sern, Meng Her, Yuli are willing to do it :)


3 comments:

AziRa AziZ said...

Wow!
So sexy!
Swimming Suit arr..
LoL..

s@m巧彦 said...

haha

Chee Yu Li said...

will do when i'm free :)