it's all about me, myself and my stuffs !

February 10, 2009

PLEASE QUEUE UP !!!

I really couldn't understand some of the people out there. There are some Master and PhD students in my lab. Ok, I salute them for their motivation,diligence, hardworkingness, and determination to continue their studies in Master/PhD. But! I tell you, these people really don't know how to respect their juniors, as in those undergraduates. It really irritates and jerks me, a lot. Ok, everyone is under the same, kind-hearted supervisor. Me think everyone should tolerate each other when it comes to using equipments and machines in the lab. Just bear with me, this post is about complaining those unrespectful people who don't know how to respect others.

Case 1
I was using a magnetic stirrer the other day. It was a newer one compare to other magnetic stirrers i.e. it has indication on how high is the temperature and how fast is the stirring speed. So, I was halfway using it. Then, a PhD student came and asked who was using it. I said me la. Then, she continued, "Saya nak guna la". What more, it means, I need to remove my stuff and let her use it. What the fart! I was using it and she demanded that she wanted to use it also. She doesn't know how to queue up is it? Today, when I got to the lab, I didn't see the magnetic stirrer anymore. I suspected that she kept it away so that others couldn't use it. How cruel and self-centered! She thought she was the only person who wanna grad and has to go for viva. Hey, me too, ok.

Case 2
Out of no where, a Master student just appeared today. There is a humidity chamber in my lab. The chamber is really small and I and my labmate take turn to use it. So, it is good that we tolerate each other. I like this win-win situation. I let you use it, you let me use pula then. This Master student is doing a topic, exactly like mine and by the time I complete my labwork, I will only get a degree but she, a Master. Ok, so I am a bit tak syiok here for I think it is super unfair to me. I couldn't do anything because it was not under my control that she got that thesis title. Ok ok, apart from this, she demanded to use the humidity chamber. We need to use it to dry up our stuffs 3 days in a row. So, without asking me whether I need to use it, she said she would use it today. I left something in the chamber and she kinda said something so that I would pandai pandai took my stuff out and emptied it for her. What the fart. She didn't even work or do something to get this chamber. It was I and my labmate that put in effort to get this chamber. So now, I need to LET her use it and she's not even going to tolerate or ask me when I need to use it. Hey, you think you are the only one who needs to grad is it? BLOODY FOOL!!!
My labmate ordered some chemical 8 months ago and the chemical flew all the way from Sarawak to UKM and finally, we got it in our hands. We only got a little bit of the chemical, just enough for us. Then, this BLOODY FOOL called my labmate and demanded my labmate to give her the chemical. Didn't even say please. She wants it, and she wants it. You know what I mean? So demanding. Such a BLOODY FOOL.

Case 3
This is about undergrad bullying undergrad. There was one coursemate of mine who bullied Shengwa. Ok, someone bullied the Fierceful Shengwa. Shengwa booked to use a machine until the month of April. He was drying something inside the machine and this girl, came and altered the temperature and speed of the machine and used it, without asking Shengwa's permission. Another typical bloody fool. I also got to know that she stole people's Duran bottle in another lab. Gosh!!! A university student, studied so much but in the end, became a stealer and a rude person. Is this is what Malaysia education system is all about or it is her damaged-brain-cells problem??

These people really never think of others feelings. So rude. Mensia-suehkan the image of a university student. Gosh!! I wonder why do I meet these kind of people in my life at this stage. I thought education help to mould someone into a better person. Unexpectedly, they become worse. Even worst than a kindergarten student, at least a kindergarten student knows how to queue up when going into a bus. Shame on them!!!
.

7 comments:

Kean L said...

haha. mensia-suehkan. nice! i learnt another new word 2day. lol.

s@m巧彦 said...

*sweat*

Rina said...

my dear sam..
case 1 : woah, mcm ini punya org pun ada eh?

case 2 : this one is very very unacceptable.. how could that person just ask for those chemicals like that? ok, not asked, that is too polite. demand is more like it. then what did you guys do?

case 3 : shengwa? bullied? woah, so hard to believe. neway, what happened then?

s@m巧彦 said...

Dear Rina,

case 1: of course. This is why the world is so unique!

case 2: regarding the chemical, we totally ignore her for now. *evil smile* regarding the chamber, we have to let her use it. what to do, we are just lowly undergrads :(

case 3: shengwa tolerated with that bloody fool. he was being a gentleman also lar. if i were him, i would put on a fight with her. you know, those pulling hair and slapping face stuff *wink* kidding:)

GeR said...

i know who is she....hahaha...

s@m巧彦 said...

wah, so obvious?

s@m巧彦 said...

gosh!!! you know???

are we talking about the same person??