it's all about me, myself and my stuffs !

March 6, 2009

Jason Mraz, live in Malaysia

Yes.
Jason Mraz came to Malaysia.
Jason Mraz performed in Malaysia.
Jason Mraz stole my heart away.
Jason Mraz almost made me cry.
Jason Mraz is very very very very good.
AND I MET JASON MRAZ ON 4TH MARCH 2009.

4th of March 2009 was a very historical and memorable day. I went to Jason Mraz's concert that day. I watched him performed live. He sang superbly great. He's fantastic and I grew to love him more...

It's him, Jason!!
everyone shouted like nobody's business when he came onto the stage.

this is the stage where he stood and sang.

a closer view of the stage

We met Gary and cam-whored :D

we cam-whored too :DD

Ok, it's about Jason, not us.

He sang for about 1.5 hours. The guest artist was Penny. I was happy to see both of them singing on stage. They are my favourite singers:)

I almost gave up going to the concert because of the heavy workload. Luckily I went. I was happy that I went.

We bought Jason Mraz tee shirt and wore it for cam-whoring purpose before we left.

I was there, in Stadium Negara to see Jason Mraz.

.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I know how much is that tee you're wearing on the last photo? :D

s@m巧彦 said...

It's RM 25 for 2 or RM 28 for 1. I bought with my friends, so I just had to pay RM 25 :)

Anonymous said...

Penny ruined it!! So terrible the singing and come out late some more... so embarrasing..!!!!!

s@m巧彦 said...

Nope, i thought she purposely came out late. She was good. I'm proud of her.

Anonymous said...

waahh~ seems like u guys really had the time of your life! =)
worth all the money for the tix right?

s@m巧彦 said...

Patt, yes, Jason was good. I think you will like him even if you don't know his songs well. He's so natural and so himself :)

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thank you so much for the information! :D

s@m巧彦 said...

LOL.
nope, i didnt do anything much. just crap here...hehe^^