it's all about me, myself and my stuffs !

February 21, 2009

Excuses

I didn't think I was perfect when I was writing this post. I was just annoyed by people who kept on giving excuses. Actually, I really wanted to overlook this attitude I saw in some people. After all, it is their life and who am I to give a damn about what they do/say. I was very irritated. Anyhow, I hope this post can make those who read my blog and have this giving-excuses-attitude to really ponder about what I'm going to say.

As a human, I believe most of us are imperfect. I certainly believe that we need to evolve or at least throw away some bad habits in order to become less and less imperfect. Even in dealing with certain matters, we need to give our best so that the outcome may be as good as possible. Allow me to give an example here:

A: You need to discipline yourself to come on time.
B: I tried...but there is always something that delays me.

This is an excuse. If someone really put priority in things they do or really want to change to become a better person, he/she won't give any BUTs. Giving excuses is really a bad habit. Some even say : I really wanted to change but it's a habit, and I couldn't change.

I certainly believe that a habit can be changed and taking habit as an excuse is really a bad excuse. If someone really set his/her mind to change, he/she won't give any excuses or at least won't say BUT. Giving excuses will only let you to be less determined and disciplined to change.

OK, I might sound very very bitchy here. So, it's up to you to continue giving excuses or stop saying BUT and move on.
.

No comments: