it's all about me, myself and my stuffs !

August 7, 2008

so "cold"....

here i am wasting my time blogging again. haven't been blogging that frequent nowadays. thanks to my final year design project and my thesis. i just got another management project last week. phew...so hectic. feel like escaping and do nothing at all.

let's start with my thesis. my lecturer told us that we need to read AT LEAST 50 journals for the thesis writing. omg. i know, this is so normal for a uni student, but for me...it just blew me away. i'm still being blown up into the sky now....with all the scientific terms in the journals, dahlah basic in sciences and maths not good, english also not good, BM lagi not good (didn't use for a few years already), it takes me time to understand, then translate and write back the statementssss in BM using my own words. so time wasting, time consuming, "time eating". i've got no mood to do this...but i got this title, something related to pharmaceutical field, something i want to do other than oil and gas field, a got lecturer as my supervisor, something interesting...maybe i should put more effort rather than complaining....

one of my coursemates already secure a job in Schlumberger and this makes me nervous. i am beginning to get gan jeung over job finding. i scared that i cant get a job by the time i grad. i dont want this to happen. i need money to achieve goals. money is not everything, this is soooooooooo true but i cant do things/achieve my goalssssss without money. gosh, i'm so mata duitan already. only my family knows why i need those papers... there will be a walk-in interview by Intel this coming saturday, thought of going, but it's too far away and i'm not sure whether i'd like to work in semicon industry. afterall, my interests are in oil & gas and pharmaceutical field. sigh...still thinking...what should i do...
i heard my coursemates are already applying job in Shell...am i too slow or ignorant or dont give a damn or couldnt be bothered? sigh, i havent even start researching for potential companies...i'm so edgy over this matter...

today i was late to class again, thanks to KTM super first class service again. the delay...sigh, can't help it...second time man!

gotta read journalssss...til next time. wish me luck, folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat de fucker ktm!!
haiz....
anyway...
gOod LuCk!!!gal....

s@m巧彦 said...

haha...ya, ktm sucks a million times!!!